1. Peanut Butter Oat Bars
2. Homemade Quest Bars
There are two recipes here — one for cookie dough bars, the other for white chocolate raspberry. Recipe here.
3. Healthy Nutella Fudge Protein Bars
Not only will you find a recipe for DIY protein bars, you'll find a recipe for homemade NUTELLA! Recipe here.
4. Triple Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownies
Serving size = as big as you decide to cut. Recipe here.
5. Fudgy Millionaire's Protein Bars
That coating, though. Recipe here.
6. Coconut Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
The best part of making them yourself is that you can ~accidentally~ go heavy on the chocolate drizzle. Recipe here.
7. No-Bake Cinnamon Roll Protein Bars
Fresh, but never out of the oven. Recipe here.
8. Vegan Chocolate Almond Protein Bars
Totally plant-based, totally awesome. Recipe here.
9. Carob-Covered Coconut Protein Bar
10. Banana Nut Breakfast Bars
These easy, no-bake bars have whey protein for staying power, and super ripe bananas for sweetness. Recipe here.
11. Oatmeal Raisin Protein Bars
12. Raw Blueberry Bliss Breakfast Bar
Bonus: More protein than the kind you'd buy. Recipe here.
13. Coconut Cranberry Protein Bars
14. Pumpkin Protein Bars
Pumpkin pie is seasonal; pumpkin protein bars don't have to be. Recipe here.
15. White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cookies
COOKIES! Recipe here.
16. Raspberry Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies
17. Carrot Cake Protein Bars
A really, REALLY great way to start any morning. Or end any evening. Recipe here.