Trader Joe's Has Been Releasing Tons Of New Frozen Items Lately — Here's Whether Or Not You Should Try Them, According To Very Passionate TJ's Fans
"We have purchased eight boxes to have extra because they are going to go quickly."
Hi, I'm Hannah, and as you might know, I'm an extremely loyal Trader Joe's shopper. I pretty much know the aisles front to back, so when I see something new pop up on the shelves, it quickly catches my eye.
Since having a baby, I've been doing much of my grocery shopping as close to home as possible, which has meant less frequent trips to Trader Joe's. But in recent TJ's visits, I've discovered so many new and intriguing products in the frozen aisle.
So here are 25 new and newish frozen meals I've spotted on Trader Joe's shelves that I really can't wait to try. And to get the lowdown on whether or not these products are worth trying in your own kitchen (and mine), I turned to redditors who are just as passionate about TJ's as I am. Here's what they had to say.
1. Spicy Peanutty Noodle Bowl With Chicken
2. Tortilla Española
3. Chicken Shawarma Bowl
4. Garlic Shiitake Green Beans
5. Kanom Krok Thai Coconut Pancakes
6. Pretzel Bread Pudding
7. Breaded Cheddar Cheese Curds
8. Shrimp Pouches of Many Colors
9. Green Chile Chicken Bowl
10. Chicken Sausage & Cheddar Cheese Breakfast Bake
11. Chicken, Lentil & Caramelized Onion Pilaf
12. Portuguese Bacalhau Tartelettes
13. Korean Inspired Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice With Kimchi
14. Chicken Breakfast Sausage Patties
15. Apple Tatin Tartelettes
16. Garlicky Pasta
17. Japchae Korean Sweet Potato Glass Noodles & Vegetable Stir Fry
18. Chicken Karaage
19. Iced Gingerbread Squares
20. Mango Blueberry Chia Bowl
21. Jalapeño & Cream Cheese Crispy Wontons
22. Artichoke Bread Pudding
23. Tteok Bok Ki Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Rice Cakes
24. Baingan Bharta Roasted Eggplant Curry
25. Double Chocolate Croissants
Have you tried one of these newish frozen TJ's meals (or another that I didn't mention)!? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
Note: Some entries have been edited for length and/or clarity.