14 Creative Ways To Cook Eggs You May Not Have Heard Of Yet
From microwaved "poached" eggs to waffled omelets.
There's no denying that eggs are one of the most versatile foods — and the classic methods of cooking them (frying, boiling, etc.) only scratch the surface of the countless ways you can prepare them!
So we rounded up 14 egg-cooking techniques — from slow cooker scrambles to red wine poached eggs — that are equal parts strange, practical, and delicious.
2. Make a sheet pan frittata that's perfect for meal prepping.
3. Bake eggs in mini muffin tins and make breakfast sandwiches with them.
5. Make insanely fluffy scrambled eggs using an espresso steamer.
7. Poach eggs in little plastic wrap pouches to keep them nice and uniform...
8. Or make a poached egg in the microwave in just one minute.
9. Cook your eggs in leftover red wine* to give them a stunning red color and subtle flavor.
10. Make an egg white omelet within a matter of seconds in the microwave.
11. Batch cook a bunch of "hard-boiled" eggs in the oven...
12. Or make "hard-boiled" eggs by steaming them.
13. Make sunny side up-style eggs by baking them on a sheet pan.
14. Make a big batch of scrambled eggs in the slow cooker.
Looking for more clever cooking inspiration? Check out these posts:
• 16 Time-Saving Cooking Hacks That Actually Work
• 11 Cooking Hacks That Are Total BS