19 Easy Hot Lunch Ideas That Will Warm Up Your Freezing Office
::Stares at mason jar salad and shivers::
1. Homemade Instant Noodle Cups
Just add hot water, and you've got ramen that's way tastier and better for you. Slurp away. Get the recipe here.
2. Curried Cauliflower Chickpea Wraps
3. Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Casseroles
4. Egg Fried Rice in a Mug
5. Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps
6. Peanut Lime Chicken Lunch Bowls
7. Ground Turkey & Sweet Potato Stuffed Peppers
8. Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
9. Light Fajita Quesadillas
10. Minestrone Soup
Make a big batch, freeze it in portions, take it to work. Get the recipe here.
11. Homemade Hot Pockets
12. Instant Oatmeal Jars
13. Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs with Rice and Asparagus
14. Vegan Lentil, Sweet Potato & Kale Pockets
15. BBQ Sundae Supper
16. Country Breakfast Bowls
17. Homemade Alphabet Spaghetti With Meatballs
18. Chili-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
19. And chase these delicious lunches down with holiday spice hot cocoa.
Just keep the mix at your desk for those 4 p.m. sugar crashes. Get the recipe here.