18 One-Pot Dinners You Can Make In A Dutch Oven
A dutch oven is a large cast-iron or ceramic pot that can be used on the stovetop or in the oven. It's also one of the most useful items you can have in your kitchen.
1. Garlic Roast Chicken with Pan Gravy
2. Greek-Style Vegetable Casserole
3. Italian Orzo Spinach Soup
4. Double-Fried Korean Chicken Wings
5. One-Pot Pasta e Fagioli (Italian Pasta and Bean Stew)
6. Roasted Tomato Bacon Soup
Important: Don't skimp on the bacon. Get the recipe.
7. Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado
8. Chinese Chicken Casserole with Soy and Ginger
9. Drip Beef Two Ways
10. One Pot Chicken Risotto
11. Pulled Pork Casserole with Apple and Butternut Squash
~It's fall, y'all.~ Get the recipe.
12. Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
13. Shrimp, Pancetta, Kale, and Wild Rice Medley
You can also swap the pancetta for bacon, or the kale for spinach. Get the recipe.
14. Rich Lamb Ragu over Pasta
15. Vegetarian Coconut Curry with Cauliflower and Chickpeas
16. Chicken Tortilla Soup
17. Barbecue Pulled Pork
Three steps to a mouthwatering dinner: 1) Marinate the meat in BBQ sauce overnight. 2) Cook it in the dutch oven for five hours. 3) Get to shreddin'. Get the recipe.