2. Easy Five-Ingredient Pasta
3. One-Pan Sesame Chicken Skillet
4. Low-Sodium Buffalo Wings and DIY Ranch Dipping Sauce
5. Easy Pasta Primavera
Pasta dinners can be a no-go if you're watching your intake, since sauces can often be total salt bombs. This one keeps it light (and bright!) with lots of vegetables — like sweet cherry tomatoes and ripe zucchini — sautéed in onions, garlic, and a splash of white wine.
6. Paleo Taco Salad
8. Flank Steak with Asparagus and Sweet Potato-Turnip Mash
7. Spiced Salmon Patties
9. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
You could sub in both low-sodium vegetable broth and black beans here as well — the other spices (chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, and cayenne) will still pull their weight.