1. Sriracha & Lemon Pork Chops
2. Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops
3. Cheese & Potato Stuffed Pork Chops
4. Lemon Rosemary Pork Chops with Arugula
5. Bruschetta-Style Pork Chops
Savory pork + tangy balsamic + sweet tomatoes. Get the recipe.
6. Bourbon Molasses Pork Chops
7. Easy HomemadeTonkatsu
8. Pork Chop & Potato Casserole
Sear the pork chops on the stovetop for just a few minutes until they brown. Then layer them underneath a glorious shield of potatoes and cheddar — and bake away. Get the recipe.
9. Lighter Oven-Baked "Fried" Pork Chops
10. Pork Chops with Corn, Bacon & Marsala
11. Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Creamy Herb Sauce
12. Baked Parmesan Panko Pork Chops
13. Balsamic Onion-Topped Pork Chops
14. Apple Cider & Sage Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples
15. Easy Weeknight Pork Chops with Mac & Cheese
This version uses boxed mac 'n' cheese for maximum weeknight-age. Get the recipe.
16. 30-Minute Pork & Ramen Stir Fry
17. Grilled Orange Sriracha Pork
The sweet and spicy glaze — of citrus, Sriracha, honey, butter, soy sauce, and cherry peppers — works well on chicken and seafood too. Get the recipe.