1. Avocado Toast With Eggs and Sriracha
2. Sweet Potato and Endive Hash With Sriracha Buttermilk Sauce
3. Sriracha Veggie Frittata
4. Caramelized Bacon With Brown Sugar and Sriracha
If this isn't a holy trinity, I don't know what is. Get the recipe.
5. Watermelon Salad With Sriracha Vinaigrette
6. Sriracha Chex Mix
7. Sriracha Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings
8. Hot Dogs With Srirachup
9. Spicy Sriracha Popcorn
10. Buffalo Sriracha Hummus
11. Sriracha Fridge Pickles
12. Toasted Sriracha Honey Almonds
Coat almonds in honey, Sriracha, olive oil, and salt — then toast away. Get the recipe.
13. Sriracha Garlic Bread
14. Vegan Mango-Sriracha Cauliflower Bites
15. Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Sriracha-Honey Drizzle
16. Grilled Cheese with Avocado and Sriracha
17. Slow Cooker Honey-Sriracha Chicken
18. Grilled Lobster Tails with Sriracha Butter
For fancy times. Get the recipe.
19. Tandoori Sriracha Chicken Skewers
20. Beer-Battered Fish Tacos With Sriracha Mayo
21. Sriracha Shrimp and Quinoa
22. Sriracha Mac 'N' Cheese
23. Sriracha Bloody Mary
24. Sriracha-Citrus Cocktail
25. Strawberry-Sriracha Margarita
26. Sriracha-Mexican Lime Donuts
The spicy Sriracha-infused batter balances out the sweet and tangy glaze. Get the recipe.
27. Sriracha-Banana Fritters
A painted masterpiece, truly. Get the recipe.
28. Chocolate Sriracha Ice Cream
* Bonus: Sriracha Salt
Like I said: It can go on everything. Get the recipe.