for 4 servings
- ½ cup chinese black vinegar (120 mL)
- ¼ cup high grade sesame oil (60 mL)
- ¼ cup soy sauce (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ⅔ lb fresh noodles (720 g), of choice, cooked and chilled
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Calories 675
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 71g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the black vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions, then drain. Place the noodles in the bowl with the sauce and toss to coat.
- Garnish with the garlic, scallions, chili oil, and sesame seeds.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.