87% would make again
10-Minute Cola Wings
featured in 10-Minute Vs. 1-Hour Vs. 1-Day Chicken Wings
Frozen chicken wings are crisped in a skillet, then glazed in reduced cola soda and soy sauce for a sticky, silky sauce that’s incredibly delicious–and easy! Avoid using diet soda, as it will not yield the same results.
January 17, 2021
for 1 serving
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 chicken wings, frozen, thawed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¾ cup cola soda (180 mL)
- scallion, sliced, for garnish
- Calories 718
- Fat 50g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 47g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken wings and sear for 1–2 minute per side, until just crispy.
- Add the soy sauce and cola and increase the heat to high. Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce is reduced and syrupy and the wings are warmed through and well coated, 5–7 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.