15-Minute Chicken Noodle Wonton Soup
Nothing says comfort food like a bowl of chicken noodle soup. We put a super easy spin on the classic recipe using only a few frozen food items and pantry staples. Plus, it comes together in just 15 minutes!
for 6 servings
- 4 cups chicken stock (960 mL)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetable (150 g), such as peas and carrots
- 20 frozen chicken and vegetable wontons
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- dried thyme, optional
- Calories 524
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot, bring the chicken stock to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the frozen vegetables, chicken wontons, salt, pepper, and dried thyme, if using, and simmer until the wontons are warmed through and float to the surface, 8–10 minutes.
- Divide the soup among 4 bowls and serve immediately. The soup will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.