2 Easy Homemade School Lunches
Pillsbury's new Soft Baked Cookies pair perfectly with any homemade school lunch!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 2 whole whole-grain English muffins, split and toasted
- 6 tablespoons pizza sauce, divided
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup bell pepper (25 g), thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mushrooms (35 g), thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pepperoni slices (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), finely diced
- ⅓ cup cucumber (40 g), finely diced
- ⅓ cup granny smith apple (40 g), finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¾ cups rotisserie chicken breast, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream (60 g)
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt (80 g)
- 1 lime lime zest
- 1 lime lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole lavash wraps
- ½ cup mashed avocado (75 g)
- 2 whole Pillsbury® Soft-Baked Cookies
- 1 oz rainbow carrot sticks
- 1 oz red seedless grapes
- 1 oz mini cheese wheels
- 1 oz sliced cucumbers
- 1 oz snacking tomatoes
- 1 oz apple slices
- Make the English muffin pizzas: Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay the toasted English muffin halves, cut-side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Spread 1½ tablespoons of pizza sauce over each half and sprinkle each with 1½ tablespoons of shredded mozzarella. Top with sliced bell pepper, sliced mushrooms, and/or pepperoni, if using, then sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Bake the pizzas for 6–10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the toppings are warmed through. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Make the avocado lime chicken salad rolls: In a medium bowl, combine the red onion, cucumber, apple, dill, and apple cider vinegar. Stir to combine, then set aside to lightly pickle for 5–10 minutes.
- Add the chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, Greek yogurt, lime zest and juice, salt, and pepper to the pickled fruit and vegetable mixture, and mix to evenly combine.
- Lay out a wrap and spread with a thin layer of mashed avocado. Top with about ⅓ cup (40 G) of the chicken salad, spreading evenly. Roll the wrap tightly. Gently cut with a serrated knife into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- To assemble, place the English muffin pizzas or avocado lime chicken salad rolls into lunchboxes, along with 2–4 Pillsbury Soft-Baked Cookies, rainbow carrot sticks, red seedless grapes, mini cheese wheels, cucumber slices, snacking tomatoes, and/or apple slices.