87% would make again
2-Ingredient Dough Garlic Knots
featured in 2-Ingredient Dough
Inspired by allrecipes.com
for 8 servings
- 1 ¾ cups self-rising flour (220 g), plus more for dusting
- 1 cup greek yogurt (245 g)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- Calories 150
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F(200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball.
- Transfer the dough ball to a lightly floured work surface and use your hands to begin flattening and shaping the rough into a roughly 8-inch (20 cm) disk.
- Using a bench scraper or knife, cut the dough into 8 equal pieces.
- One at a time, roll each piece out into a roughly 12 inch (30 cm) log and set aside.
- Transfer the dough logs to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and shape individual knots. Repeat with remaining logs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, and salt.
- Brush each knot with garlic oil mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the garlic knots have begun to turn golden brown.