93% would make again
20-Minute Beef And Broccoli Noodle Stir-Fry
Beef and broccoli noodle stir-fry is a quick and easy meal that's perfect for busy weeknights! Tender strips of beef and crunchy broccoli are stir-fried in a flavorful sauce made with soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic, and served over a bed of ramen noodles. It's a one-pan wonder that's ready in just 20 minutes, making it the perfect meal for when you're short on time but still want something delicious and satisfying!
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 3 oz instant ramen (85 g), 3 packages
- 8 cups water (1.9 L), boiling hot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup soy sauce (60 mL), plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- ¾ lb flank steak (340 g), thinly sliced
- ½ medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Calories 394
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 28g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the ramen noodles in a large bowl (discard the seasoning packets or save for another use) and pour the boiling water over them. Let sit for 6 minutes, stirring every now and then to break up the noodle blocks. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, cornstarch, sesame oil, lime juice, and soy sauce. Stir well, then set aside.
- Place the broccoli in a large, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1½ minutes, until soft. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large, nonstick pan over high heat. Add the steak to the pan and toss with 2 tablespoons of the reserved sauce. Cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat another teaspoon of olive oil in the pan, then add the onion. Cook, stirring often, until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the noodles and the remaining sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until the noodles soak up the sauce. Return the cooked vegetables and steak to the pan and stir to distribute.
- Transfer the noodles to a serving dish and garnish with green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds, if using.