88% would make again
20-Minute One-Pan Pizza
featured in 4 Easy Meals To Start Cooking
Whip up a mouthwatering one-pan pizza in just 20 minutes, perfect for those busy weeknights! This scrumptious, no-fuss recipe will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- ½ cup warm water (120 mL)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour (85 g)
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon instant yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup marinara sauce (130 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- ½ cup pepperoni slices (75 g)
- fresh basil, chopped, for garnish
- Calories 523
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large nonstick pan, combine the warm water, olive oil, flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Use a spatula to stir the ingredients, then smooth the dough to the edges of the pan.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the dough, all the way to the edges. Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sauce, then top with the pepperoni.
- Place over medium heat, cover, and cook for 10 minutes with the vent covered.
- Uncover the vent and cook for 5 more minutes, until the edges are crispy.
- Slide the pizza out of the pan onto a cutting board and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil, then slice and serve.