90% would make again
3 Ingredient Brazilian Truffles
featured in 7 Easy Recipes for Chocolate Lovers
for 12 truffles
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more for greasing
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder (40 g)
- chocolate sprinkle, to decorate
- Calories 133
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put a pot on a medium low heat and melt the butter with the condensed milk.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and continue to stir for 10-15 minutes until the mixture begins to pull away from the edge of the pot.
- It’s done when you run the spoon through the centre of the mixture and it takes a few seconds to combine again.
- Spread the mixture onto a buttered plate and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When set, roll the mixture into small balls and coat them in the chocolate sprinkles (you may need to apply a small amount of butter to your hands to help them from sticking).