90% would make again
3-ingredient Cajun BBQ Ribs
featured in 4 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinners
Dive into the bold, smoky world of 3-ingredient Cajun BBQ ribs, where tender meat falls off the bone and into your heart. This simple yet flavorful recipe proves that sometimes, less truly is more.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- ½ rack baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g)
- Calories 595
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 46g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
- Rub the Cajun seasoning evenly over the top and bottom of the ribs.
- Bake for 2 hours, until ribs are tender.
- Increase oven temperature to 500°F (260°C).
- Brush the BBQ sauce evenly over the top and the sides.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
- Serve with the extra BBQ sauce!