3-ingredient Cajun BBQ Ribs
Dive into the bold, smoky world of 3-ingredient Cajun BBQ ribs, where tender meat falls off the bone and into your heart. This simple yet flavorful recipe proves that sometimes, less truly is more.
for 2 servings
- ½ rack baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g)
- Calories 595
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 46g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
- Rub the Cajun seasoning evenly over the top and bottom of the ribs.
- Bake for 2 hours, until ribs are tender.
- Increase oven temperature to 500°F (260°C).
- Brush the BBQ sauce evenly over the top and the sides.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
- Serve with the extra BBQ sauce!
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.