90% would make again
3-ingredient Chocolate Cereal Treats
featured in 4 Easy 3-Ingredient No-Bake Desserts
for 9 servings
- 1 cup chocolate candy (175 g)
- 2 ½ cups marshmallow (140 g)
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal (90 g)
- Calories 267
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare a square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt marshmallows over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Stir every 30 seconds to avoid burning. (TIP! spray your spatula with nonstick cooking spray to make stirring easier.)
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add in the rice cereal and chocolates. Stir until fully combined.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the sprayed baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
- Cool for 30 minutes, then cut into squares.