80% would make again
3-ingredient Cookie Butter Cakes
featured in 44 Easy 3-Ingredient Recipes
for 12 mini cakes
- 14.1 oz cookie butter (400 g), 2 jars, we used crunchy cookie butter
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 5 large eggs
- Calories 253
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (175˚C)
- Empty half of Cookie Butter into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 50 seconds, stirring halfway. Set aside to cool while you prepare the egg mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl add sugar and 5 eggs. Beat with an electric mixer on high for 6 to 8 minutes, until tripled in size.
- With a rubber spoon, fold some of the egg mixture into the slightly cooled cookie butter. Gradually fold the cookie butter mixture back into the remaining egg mixture (this will help prevent the eggs from deflating) until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased 12-cup muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, loosen the edges of each cake with a knife - invert the pan onto a wire rack. Melt additional cookie butter to drizzle on top.