88% would make again
3-ingredient Dark Chocolate Truffles
featured in Delectable Truffles
for 12 truffles
- 16 oz dark chocolate (455 g)
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (70 g)
- cocoa powder, to taste
- sprinkles, to taste
- ⅔ cup chopped nut (85 g), to taste
- shredded coconut, to taste
- Calories 262
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Chop dark chocolate into a bowl. Microwave in 15-second intervals, until fully melted.
- Slowly fold in Greek yogurt until thoroughly combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, until mixture is solid but still formable.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture and use palms to form and roll into balls.
- Roll truffles into your favorite toppings. For sprinkles, chopped nuts, and shredded coconut: first dip truffles into melted chocolate for best results.*