84% would make again
3-ingredient Mac & Cheese
featured in 4 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinners
Nothing says comforting and classic like mac and cheese. Remember when you were a little kid and you sat down at the dinner table? There it was: a glorious pot of mac and cheese. Ooey, gooey, and oh-so-delightful. Well, we’re taking you back there with our 3-ingredient mac-hack. That’s right: only three ingredients to bliss. It’s so good, you’ll never go back to the boxed stuff!
for 4 servings
- 5 cups milk (1 ¼ L)
- 1 lb elbow macaroni (455 g), dry
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (200 g)
- Calories 803
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 100g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot, bring the milk to a boil.
- Add the pasta and stir constantly until the pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then add the cheddar. Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated.