92% would make again
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
featured in 44 Easy 3-Ingredient Recipes
June 10, 2019
for 25 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 egg
- Calories 81
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg.
- Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the cookie balls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- For extra decoration and to make them cook more evenly, flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top of them, then press it down again at a 90º angle to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool.