83% would make again
3 Musketeers-Inspired Marshmallow Macchiato
featured in Recipes To Daydream About
The 3 Musketeers--marshmallows, espresso, and chocolate–combine to make this hot, frothy delight.
for 1 serving
- 1 cup whole milk (240 mL)
- 8 marshmallows
- 4 oz brewed espresso (110 mL)
- Chocolate whipped cream, for topping
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Red and Blue Sprinkle
- Special Equipment, Espresso Machine
- Calories 219
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk and marshmallows and bring to a low simmer, stirring until the marshmallows melt, 3–5 minutes.
- Pour the milk mixture into a large mug, along with the espresso.
- Top with chocolate whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and red and blue sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.