4-Flavor Giant Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich
Wake up and start your day with this giant sheet pan breakfast sandwich! With four different flavors, including bacon, Canadian bacon, chicken sausage, and veggies, this sandwich has something for everyone, and is perfect for feeding a crowd.
for 16 servings
- 6 cups pancake mix (780 g)
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups milk (960 mL)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Canadian Bacon, Spinach, And Hollandaise
- 6 slices canadian bacon
- fresh spinach, to taste
- hollandaise sauce, to taste
Chicken Sausage And Cheese
- 6 small chicken sausage breakfast patties
- 3 slices american cheese, halved
Veggie Burgers And Cheddar
- 4 veggie burgers
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 bacons, cooked
- Calories 463
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line 3 11x17-inch (28x43-cm) baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Make the pancake layer: In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, eggs, milk, and vegetable oil. Whisk to combine, being careful not to overmix.
- Divide batter between 2 of the prepared baking sheets. Spread evenly and bake for 10-15 minutes, until you can poke and no batter comes out
- Make the egg layer: In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mix onto the remaining prepared baking sheet. Spread evenly and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the edges are completely set.
- Line another baking sheet with 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Arrange the Canadian bacon slices in a row at the top of the baking sheet and lay spinach on top.
- Place the chicken sausage patties in a row under the Canadian bacon and top with the American cheese slices.
- Fold the bottom part half of the parchment paper over until you reach the patties to create a “barrier” between the meat toppings and the vegetarian toppings.
- Place the vegetarian burgers on the bottom half of the baking sheet and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350˚F (180˚C) and bake the toppings for 15-20 minutes, until the meat is warmed through and the cheese has melted.
- On a cutting board, layer the sandwich starting with a pancake layer, followed by the egg layer. Arrange the bacon and other toppings in quadrants on the egg. Top the Canadian bacon and spinach with hollandaise sauce, if desired. Top with the second pancake layer.
- Slice into 16 sandwiches and serve immediately, or wrap in parchment paper and freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month and microwave on defrost for about 5 minutes, until it is warm.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.