4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies are a peanut butter lover's dream come true! With only four ingredients, these sweet and chewy treats are as easy to make as they are delicious to eat.
for 12 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup melted milk chocolate (120 mL)
- Calories 205
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with a nonstick mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg with an electric hand mixer or spatula until smooth.
- Roll the dough into golf ball-sized balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Press the cookies down with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern, or use another object to press down in a decorative pattern.
- Bake the cookies for 8–10 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown. Let cool.
- Dip half of each cookie in the melted chocolate, or drizzle the chocolate on top of the cookies. 6. Return to the baking sheet to set.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.