4-Minute Mug Cinnamon Rolls
If you want a cinnamon roll in a pinch, this 4-minute mug cinnamon roll is the recipe for you. It makes 2, so you can share with a friend or loved one.
for 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 ½ cups pancake mix (180 g)
- all purpose flour, for dusting
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 teaspoons water
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- Calories 569
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 102g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 54g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the filling: In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Make the dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, vanilla, sugar, and milk until combined. Add the pancake mix and stir with a rubber spatula until mostly incorporated.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly until mostly smooth. Roll the dough out to an 8 x 6-inch rectangle.
- Spread the filling over the dough. Starting with a long edge, tightly roll the dough into a log. Cut in half crosswise.
- Grease 2 12-ounce mugs with nonstick spray. Place 1 cinnamon roll in each mug with the cut side facing up. Spoon 1 teaspoon of water into each mug. Working 1 at a time, microwave the cinnamon rolls on medium power for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Let cool for 1 minute.
- Make the icing: In a small bowl, stir together the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle the icing over the cinnamon rolls before serving.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.