5-Ingredient Cauliflower Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Say hello to a guilt-free comfort food classic with this 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Mac 'n' Cheese! It's a scrumptious, low-carb twist on your favorite cheesy dish that'll have you coming back for seconds.
for 2 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup sour cream (60 g), or greek yogurt
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- fresh parsley, chopped, optional
- Calories 130
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets, about 4 cups (1.2 kg).
- Add cauliflower florets into a 6-quart (6 L) Dutch oven of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower in a colander, and return to the pot. Reduce heat to low.
- Add in salt, pepper, and sour cream, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Remove from heat. Top with parsley (optional).
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.