80% would make again
5-Minute Microwave Cheesecake
featured in 7 Recipes You Can Make In 5 Minutes
for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 sheets graham cracker
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g), softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- 5 fresh raspberries, for serving
- Calories 606
- Fat 50g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt the butter in a small microwaveable ramekin. Tilt the ramekin to coat the sides.
- Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs, then add to the ramekin with the butter and mix well. With a spoon, press the crust evenly against the bottom of the dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Spread the filling on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 45 seconds at a time, at half power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides of the ramekin.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until completely cool to the touch.
- With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake, then invert onto a plate, or eat straight from the dish.
- Top with a few raspberries.