Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Your next party will pop off with these quick and easy bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers. Loaded with a cheesy cream cheese filling, they’re the perfect crowd-pleasing appetizer.
for 14 poppers
- 7 large jalapeñoes
- 6 oz cream cheese (170 g), room temperature
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (75 g)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 14 strips bacon
- Calories 256
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the air fryer to 325°F (160°C).
- Wearing latex gloves, slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the seeds and membrane.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper with a rubber spatula. Transfer the cheese mixture to a piping bag fitted with a medium round tip or a resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped off.
- Pipe the cream cheese filling into each jalapeño half.
- Wrap each jalapeno in 1 strip of bacon.
- Working in batches, place half of the poppers in the air fryer and fry for 8–10 minutes, until the bacon is crispy. Repeat with the remaining poppers.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.