Air Fryer Onion Rings
One appliance, four snacks! There’s almost nothing the air fryer can’t crisp up--from chicken wings and tortilla chips to sweet potato chips and onion rings, your next snack attack is covered with these easy recipes. Make one when the craving strikes, or whip them all up for your next gathering!
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 ½ cups panko breadcrumbs (172 g)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced into 1/2 in (1 1/4 cm)
- marinara sauce, for serving
- Calories 581
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 105g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the salt, pepper, flour, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne.
- Add the panko and eggs to 2 separate shallow bowls.
- Coat the onion rings in the flour, then in the eggs, then in the panko.
- Working in batches, add the onion rings to the air fryer in a single layer and “fry” for 5–7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.