92% would make again
featured in American Vs. Japanese: Cheesecake
Inspired by kraftrecipes.com
for 8 servings
- 12 graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 24 oz cream cheese (680 g), at room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essense
- mixed berry, to serve
- Calories 482
- Fat 43g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a bowl, add the crushed graham crackers and melted butter and stir to combine.
- Place the graham cracker mixture in a greased 8-inch (20-cm) springform pan, spreading them in an even layer. Bake for 20 minutes or until in turns slightly golden on the top.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar using a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and continue beating until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until it looks semi-jiggly in the center and set on the edges.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours, or overnight.