82% would make again
Apple Pie Jello Shots
featured in 7 Ways To Use Those Fall Apples
Inspired by delish.com
for 24 servings
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (125 g)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar (65 g)
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup apple juice (240 mL)
- 1 ½ fl oz cinnamon whiskey (44 mL)
- ¾ cup vodka (180 mL)
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- whipped cream, for serving
- cinnamon, for serving
- Calories 84
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- In a greased 6-cup muffin tin, press the graham cracker mixture firmly into each cup, ensuring it evenly coats the sides and bottom.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the butter has been fully absorbed by the graham cracker crumbs.
- Freeze the crusts for 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add the apple juice, cinnamon whiskey, and vodka.
- Add the gelatin and bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Using a baster, fill cooled graham cracker crusts with the gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until the gelatin is firm. Cut each cup into quarters and garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.