88% would make again
featured in Veggie Fries 4 Ways
for 1 serving
- 1 bundle asparagus
- 1 cup almond (140 g), chopped
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese (35 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
Greek Yogurt Chive Dip
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 1298
- Fat 83g
- Carbs 74g
- Fiber 19g
- Sugar 38g
- Protein 77g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut off about 1-2 inches (2.5-5 cm) of asparagus ends. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine crushed almonds, parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl or dish.
- Dip asparagus in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss with the crushed almond mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Prepare dip while fries are baking. Combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.