90% would make again
featured in Creamy & Satisfying Pasta Recipes
for 2 servings
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (55 g), grated
- 3 strips bacon
- ½ lb spaghetti (225 g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Calories 1242
- Fat 75g
- Carbs 97g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 51g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend avocado, egg yolk, garlic, and lemon juice in a powerful blender or food processor.
- Pulse to blend and add heavy cream gradually. Blend the sauce until smooth and set aside.
- Cut up strips of bacon and cook in a large pan. Set aside.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Drain and coat with olive oil.
- Add sauce, bacon, parmesan, salt and pepper, stirring until well-combined.
- Serve and sprinkle with parmesan.