72% would make again
featured in Avocado Favorites
for 4 servings
- 3 avocados, slightly firm
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, adjust to taste, or substitute with garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 471
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the avocados in half, and then slice lengthwise into wedges.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the cayenne pepper and salt.
- Roll the slices in flour, then in the whisked eggs, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the slices on wax paper on a baking sheet. Spray well with cooking spray. Add a sprinkle of black pepper if desired.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes at 400˚F (205˚C). Flip all the way through and re-spray.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!