featured in Avocado Desserts 4 Ways
Indulge in the creamy goodness of avocado fudge. Made with only six ingredients, this rich and decadent treat is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings.
May 04, 2023
79% would make again
for 8 servings
- 2 medium avocados, cubed
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- ⅔ cup coconut oil (130 g), melted
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- walnut, chopped, to taste
- coconut flake, to taste
- Calories 358
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender of food processor, combine avocado, banana, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) freezer-safe dish and top with chopped walnuts and coconut flakes, or your favorite toppings!
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut into squares.
- Nutrition Calories: 1412 Fat: 123 grams Carbs: 80 grams Fiber: 9 grams Sugars: 61 grams Protein: 3 grams
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.