79% would make again
featured in Avocado Desserts 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 2 medium avocados, cubed
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- ⅔ cup coconut oil (130 g), melted
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- walnut, chopped, to taste
- coconut flake, to taste
- Calories 358
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender of food processor, combine avocado, banana, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice, and salt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) freezer-safe dish and top with chopped walnuts and coconut flakes, or your favorite toppings!
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and cut into squares.
- Nutrition Calories: 1412 Fat: 123 grams Carbs: 80 grams Fiber: 9 grams Sugars: 61 grams Protein: 3 grams