Avocado Strawberry Ice Cream
featured in Mind Blowing Desserts
This creamy and unique ice cream is made with ripe avocados and sweet strawberries, packing healthy fats and vitamins into a sweet treat.
May 04, 2023
51% would make again
for 4 servings
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream (170 g)
- 14 oz condensed milk (395 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (25 g)
- 3 avocados
- Calories 886
- Fat 66g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 67g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Whisk heavy whipping cream until you reach soft peaks.
- Blend the strawberries, avocados and condensed milk.
- Mix everything into the whipped cream and add powdered sugar.
- Place the mix into the avocado shells and add a thin slice of strawberry on top.
- As an option, put leftovers in a bowl with slices of strawberry.
- Freeze for two hours.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.