featured in Tasty Wines Batch Cocktail
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 8 servings
- 2 small bunches green grapes
- 2 small bunches red grapes
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 1 bottle red blend wine
- 2 cans lemon lime soda
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (120 mL)
- ½ cup fresh lime juice (120 mL)
- Calories 20
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the ice mold: Arrange the grapes in a bundt pan. Slowly pour in water halfway up the grapes. Tuck the bay leaves around the grapes so they’re partially submerged. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Make the bowl: In a large punch bowl, combine the red wine, lemon-lime soda, lemon juice, and lime juice. Stir to combine, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the bowl from the refrigerator. Hold the bundt pan upside down in one hand and run the bottom under hot water until the ice mold drops into your hand. Float the ice mold in the bowl (with the grapes facing up) and serve.