Bacon Cheddar Loaded Cheeseburger
This juicy burger is loaded with crispy bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, and all the fixings, making for a satisfying meal that's perfect for any barbecue or cookout.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 5 strips bacon
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g), at room temperature
- ¼ cup green onion (35 g), thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Calories 1136
- Fat 72g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 72g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add the bacon, and cook until crispy. Transfer to a cutting board and roughly chop.
- In a bowl, add the bacon, cream cheese, green onions, and shredded cheddar. Mix well.
- Divide the ground beef into four even portions and shape into balls. Form a well into the center of each, large enough for the cheese mixture.
- Place a quarter of the cheese mixture into the center of each ball, and enclose inside the ground beef. Gently press each ball into a patty shape, and season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the burgers and cook for 4-5 minutes on one side.
- Flip the burgers, and cook for 2 minutes. Add a slice of cheese on each burger and cook for an additional 2 minutes, until the burger is cooked through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove burgers from pan, and place on top a toasted burger bun. Top with condiments of your choice.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.