94% would make again
Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Breakfast Bread Boat
featured in Bread Boats 4 Ways
for 1 boat
- 1 baguette
- 5 large eggs
- ⅓ cup heavy cream (80 mL), or whole milk
- 4 oz bacon bits (115 g), cooked
- 4 oz cheese (115 g), shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, cream, bacon, cheese, and onions.
- Cut a long rectangle through the top of the baguette and partially unstuff the baguette.
- Spoon the mixture into the baguette.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F (175°C).
- Cut and serve while still warm.
- Nutrition Calories: 2284 Fat: 156 grams Carbs: 167 grams Fiber: 7 grams Sugars: 22 grams Protein: 87 grams