85% would make again
Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese Pot Pie
featured in 25 Mac 'N' Cheese Recipes
for 2 servings
- 3 cups milk (720 mL)
- 1 cup elbow pasta (100 g)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 8 slices cheese, your choice of flavor
- ½ cup cooked bacon (110 g), chopped
- oil, or butter, for greasing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 1465
- Fat 89g
- Carbs 89g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 74g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pot or skillet, add 2 cups (470ml) of milk, pasta, salt, and pepper. Bring it to boil, stirring constantly so the milk and pasta do not burn.
- When the liquid is evaporated halfway, add the rest of the milk. Stir until pasta is al dente. Add shredded cheeses and mix until melted.
- Take off the heat to prevent mac ‘n’ cheese from over cooking.
- In a oven-safe ceramic bowl, coat the inside with butter (or oil). Place sliced cheese until the bowl is fully covered.
- Add bacon (or any desired fixins’), and add the pasta to the top.
- Roll or spread out pizza dough to fit the bowl and place over the top.
- In a small bowl, melt butter. Add in garlic powder, salt, and Italian seasoning, then brush on top of dough.
- Bake in a 350°F (180°C) over for 25 minutes.
- Carefully place a plate over the dough and flip the bowl. Use a butter knife or fork to separate from the bowl.
- Sprinkle with parsley for garnish.