Baked Artichoke Bites With Garlic Aioli
Tender artichoke hearts wrapped in crispy prosciutto and baked to perfection, served with a zesty garlic aioli dipping sauce. A perfect party appetizer or snack.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs (50 g)
- ½ cup vegetarian parmesan cheese (60 g)
- ½ cup salted butter (125 mL), 1 stick, melted
- 15 oz canned artichoke heart (425 g), 2 cans, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- ½ cup mayonnaise (115 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- Calories 734
- Fat 64g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set a wire rack inside.
- Drain and rinse the artichokes. Pat them dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs and vegetarian Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the artichoke hearts in the melted butter, making sure they are evenly coated. Then coat well with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the artichoke bites on the wire rack.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 350ºF (175ºC), flip the artichokes, and bake for 15 minutes more, until the artichoke hearts are warmed through and the bread crumb mixture is toasted.
- Meanwhile, make the garlic aioli. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the artichoke bites with parsley before serving with aioli alongside.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.