94% would make again
Baked Buffalo Wings
featured in Baked Chicken Wings 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 lb chicken wings (455 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot sauce (240 mL)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Calories 457
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Remove excess moisture from chicken wings with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, stir in baking powder and salt until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Bake on a baking rack for 1 hour, or until golden brown and crispy, flipping every 20 minutes. (For best results, place baking rack on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or foil to catch drippings).
- In a skillet, combine buffalo sauce ingredients on medium heat.
- Then stir in chicken wings until fully coated.
- Serve with your favorite side dish or dipping sauce.