Cheesy Chicken Rolled Tacos
Bite into these crispy, golden Baked Chicken Taquitos for a fun and flavorful twist on taco night! Packed with tender chicken, melty cheese, and zesty spices, they're perfect for dipping in your favorite salsa or guacamole.
for 8 servings
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- olive oil, to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz cream cheese (110 g)
- ¾ cup cheese blend (80 g)
- 12 flour tortillas
- Calories 377
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a bowl, add the paprika, chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place the chicken breasts on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, pour half of the seasoning over the chicken and spread on both sides of the chicken. Save the remaining seasoning for later.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165˚F (75˚C).
- Shred cooked chicken.
- Add cream cheese, cheese blend, and remaining seasoning. Mix well.
- Place a couple of scoops of the chicken mixture across the bottom third of a flour tortilla.
- Roll up tightly and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for another 15 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.