Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
These baked cinnamon apple chips are a healthy and delicious snack that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a crunchy and flavorful snack that is perfect for any time of day.
for 1 serving
- 1 golden delicious apple, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 142
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 250˚F (120˚C).
- Place apple slices on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon and salt.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the apples are slightly browned.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.