97% would make again
Baked Ham & Cheese Ring
featured in 9 Mind-Blowing Party Food Rings
Get ready to impress your guests with this stunning Baked Ham & Cheese Ring! It's a mouthwatering, golden crescent roll masterpiece filled with layers of savory ham and gooey cheese, perfect for any gathering.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 8 oz crescent dinner rolls (225 g), 2 cans
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- ½ cup pepperoncinis (70 g)
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g)
- ⅓ lb salami (150 g)
- ⅓ lb ham (150 g)
- ¼ lb prosciutto (115 g)
- 8 slices provolone cheese, halved
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- olive oil, optional, for the dip
- balsamic vinegar, optional, for the dip
- Calories 675
- Fat 46g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles.
- On a large cookie sheet, place a bowl in the center (about 5 inches [12cm] in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, dough should overlap.
- Layer cheese, pepperoncinis, basil, salami, ham, prosciutto, and provolone on each triangle closest to the ring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Serve with olive oil and balsamic.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.