for 6 servings
- 8 oz Murray’s® Mild Yellow Cheddar Cheese (225 g)
- 8 oz Murray’s® Sharp White Cheddar Cheese (225 g)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package dried elbow macaroni
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for greasing the baking dish
- 4 cups Murray’s® Shredded Cheddar Cheese (400 g)
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the Murray’s® Mild Yellow Cheddar Cheese and Sharp White Cheddar Cheese into ½” cubes.
- Add the eggs, evaporated milk, salt, sugar, and pepper to a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the macaroni and cook for 5–8 minutes. Turn the heat off and let the macaroni sit in the hot water for 3 minutes, until tender. Drain the macaroni and return to the pot.
- Turn the heat to low and add the butter and Murray’s® Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Stir until the butter and cheese are completely melted.
- Pour the macaroni into a 9”x13” baking dish greased with butter and spread evenly. Add the egg and milk mixture and the cubed cheese, and carefully fold into the macaroni until well combined.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and the top of the macaroni is golden brown.