97% would make again
Baked Shrimp Scampi Linguine Pasta
featured in Under 30-Minute Meals
Dive into this scrumptious Baked Shrimp Scampi Linguine, a perfect blend of tender shrimp and linguine baked to perfection. You'll be savoring every bite of this garlicky, buttery goodness that's sure to impress your taste buds!
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 lb shrimp (500 g), peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz butter (180 g), melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup white wine (120 mL)
- 8 oz linguine (250 g)
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- red chili flake, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a medium-sized casserole pan, combine shrimp, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, garlic, butter, lemon juice, and white wine.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink and is fully cooked.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add salt to taste, and cook linguine pasta al dente according to package directions, stirring occasionally.
- Strain linguine and combine with shrimp until pasta is fully coated in white wine scampi sauce.
- Garnish with chopped Italian parsley.