92% would make again
Baked Teriyaki Wings
featured in Baked Chicken Wings 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 lb chicken wings (455 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup low sodium soy sauce (70 mL)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- Calories 610
- Fat 36g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 38g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Remove excess moisture from chicken wings with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, stir in baking powder and salt until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Bake on a baking rack for 1 hour, or until golden brown and crispy, flipping every 20 minutes. (For best results, place baking rack on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or foil to catch drippings).
- In a skillet, combine soy sauce, honey, and brown sugar on medium heat. Bring to a boil and add in sesame seeds.
- Once sauce is thickened, stir in chicken wings until fully coated.
- Serve with your favorite side dish or dipping sauce.