Balsamic Dijon Salad Dressing
This tangy dressing packs a punch with its bold flavor combination of balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard. Bonus that it comes togeteher in only minutes using a mason jar hack! Drizzle it on your salad for a deliciously sophisticated touch.
for 16 servings
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (240 mL)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar (240 mL)
- Calories 147
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the ingredients into a mason jar. Screw the lid on tightly and shake vigorously.
- The dressing can remain in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Pour over your favorite salad ingredients and enjoy!
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.